Newlite constructs another new conservatory in Bexhill, constructed in high quality Liniar PVCu profiles. Our work involved cleaning the site prior to the commencement of the build work, the new conservatory base and the walls. Following this, we built the main structure with the Linair windows, french doors and new conservatory roof.
Part of our work involved digging and creating the concrete footings. Air bricks were also ducted through. The customer was especially pleased to have a conservatory with a near perfect brick match to the house. The final stage of the conservatory installation is plastering and completion of electrics.
- White Liniar uPVC conservatory.
- French doors with multi-point locking, lever handles and toughened safety glass.
- Conservatory roof with Solar self-cleaning glass
- Liniar casement windows with locking handles and multi-point locks.
- Glass specification with soft-coat low-emissivity coating, warm edge spacer bars and argon gas fill.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quotation if you are considering a new conservatory or one of the latest orangeries and glazed extensions.