Our installation of the latest Ultraframe Livin’Room orangery to this Crowborough property. This project involved Newlite doing all the preparation to fit the new structure as well as the required building work.
The existing decking was lifted, enabling the footings to be dug and concrete laid. The build work was carried out ready to receive the new frames and Ultraframe roof. The orangery comprises quality pvcu windows and French Doors. All the windows and doors remained protected while other work was being carried out.
To finish off the installation LED lighting was fitted and the remainder of the electrics. A stunning new room added to this property.
- White Ultraframe Liv’in room in classic white.
- The orangery roof features the latest Activ Blue solar self-cleaning glass.
- Quality pvcu windows and french doors.
- Doors glazed with toughened safety glass.
- Windows with soft-coat low-emissivity coating and argon gas between the glass.
- Installation of a wall-mounted thermostatically controlled heater.
If you are interested in finding out more about our sophisticated Livin’Room orangery product and how it can transform your home, contact us today for a free, no-obligation quotation.